It’s that time of the year again, and BETT is again upon us, starting Wednesday. This year we are again exhibiting as one of the members of the Microsoft Partner Village. This has been expanded over its launch last year and is now bigger than the main Microsoft stand.
Over the course of the show, the entire team will be rotating through and we would love to see as many of you as possible over the 4 days. Our rota is below, but feel free to just drop by and say hello and chat about our products and recent developments. Some of the items we are showcasing are:
- Microsoft Classroom and School Data Sync including our utility for uploading data
- Use of Office 365 as a learning environment
- Office 365 user and group creation and maintenance, licenses, photos, timetables and more.
- One Note Class Notebook provisioning and use.
- G-Suite user and group creation and maintenance, licenses, photos, timetables, sites, drive, cloud print and more.
- Google Classroom including guardian support
- Active Directory user and group creation and maintenance and more.
- SharePoint as a learning environment including class & subject sites, OneNote creation, blogs and more..
- Write back of usernames, email addresses and user defined fields into your MIS. Also creation of SIMs system users.
- Support for the above for all UK MISs including Capita SIMS, RM Integris, Progresso, Facility CMIS, iSAMS, WCBS Pass & 3 Sys, Bromcom, Arbor and many overseas ones
If you can’t make it to BETT, then afterwards we will be running a series of webinars going into more detail on our products, full details are below. Otherwise if you want to speak to us about anything, then just contact us as normal.
We hope to see you in Excel later this week,
Stand Location : Microsoft Partner Campus Stand C300, next to the main Microsoft stand
Partner Collaboration Session
Microsoft Classroom and School Data Sync
Thursday 1330 – 1400
Come to the theatre in the Partner Village and learn about how to use Microsoft Classroom and School Data Sync.
All of the team will be there present over the four days. If you want to catch up with anyone in particular the rota is
|Richard||Wednesday to Saturday|
|Jon||Wednesday, Thursday & Saturday|
|Darren||Friday & Saturday|
|Stuart||Thursday to Saturday|
|Kris||Wednesday & Thursday|
|Gareth||Wednesday & Thursday|
Please feel free to drop by and say hello and find out about our latest developments. We won’t all be on the stand all the time so if there’s someone specific you want to meet please email and arrange a definite time.
Post BETT Webinars
Teaching and Learning with Salamander SharePoint and Office 365
A look into how Salamander SharePoint can support Teaching and Learning through SharePoint, MS Classroom and Class Notebooks in Office 365.
Wednesday 8th February 2017 @ 1000 – 1100 GMT
Tuesday 7th March 2017 @ 1400 – 1500 GMT
Automated Provisioning with Salamander Active Directory
A look at how Salamander Active Directory can support your automated provisioning needs.
Thursday 16th February 2017 @ 1300 – 1400 GMT
Getting the most from Office 365 with Salamander Products
An overview of how Salamander Products can help you get the most from your Office 365 tenant and the products available with it.
Tuesday 21st February 2017 @ 1000 – 1100 GMT
Making G Suite Administration easy with Salamander Active Directory
A look at how Salamander Active Directory can support Administrators as they manage their G Suite Tenancies inside schools.
Wednesday 1st March 2017 @ 1000 – 1100 GMT
Supporting Automated Provisioning for Multi-Academy Trusts and enterprises
A demonstration of how the Salamander Products can support the provisioning needs of expanding trusts, including provisioning for Active Directory and Office 365 from multiple MIS systems, and how our products can scale to meet your needs.
Wednesday 15th March 2017 @ 1000 – 1100 GMT