I am pleased to announce that we have now added support for this new functionality to Salamander Active Directory and Salamander SharePoint. This includes:
- Teacher only content spaces. These can be added to existing as well as to new class Notebooks.
- Deletion of notebooks, sections and pages.
- Adding section groups, sections and pages.
- Copying sections and pages from other notebooks.
- Permissions. The ability to set permissions on notebooks, sections and section groups. These can range from allowing anyone to edit, through read only, to not even being able to see it is there.
- Option to send or not send the Welcome Email message when creating class notebooks.
- Create class notebooks in languages other then English.
- If you want any of this functionality adding to your current set up please email email@example.com. If you are interested in creating Class Notebooks directly from your MIS, whether it is Capita SIMs, Progresso, iSAMs, RM Integris or any other MIS/SIS please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.